MR Licence Brisbane
Having numerous doubts about MR licence Brisbane? Get answers to your queries related to MR licence.
MR licence Brisbane makes you eligible to drive a medium rigid vehicle. Medium rigid vehicles are those vehicles that have 2 axles with a GVM of over 8 tonnes. You need to hold a C-class driving licence for at least 12 months to apply for an MR licence.
MR Licence To Drive A MR Vehicle
If you are looking for an authorised truck licence Brisbane that offers Medium Rigid truck licence training then you can book a slot with Aus Truck Training School. We offer flexible sessions and our trained professionals assure a comfortable and friendly learning experience.
Aus Brisbane Truck School offers training as well as assessment for all LR Licence, HR Licence, Heavy Combination Licence, Multi Combination Licence including Medium Rigid Truck licence. You can also opt for single-day training also, where you will be getting a detailed session for a day.
Training For MR Licence Brisbane
At Aus Truck Driving School, we offer three-kind of courses for those seeking an MR Licence in Brisbane. You can opt for a half-day, one day or two-day courses depending upon your personal preference. The following are the requirements to apply for an MR licence in Brisbane:
- You must possess a car licence for at least a period of 24 months
- You must have an identification proof
- You must be able to drive a car having a manual transmission
- You must complete the Transport Road Rules test
- You must pay a practical test fee
- For those holding an LR licence, written test is not required
- For those who need an MR Licence to drive a bus, driver’s authorization from TMR will also be required