Medium Rigid Licence
Having numerous doubts about MR licence? Get answers to your queries related to Medium Rigid licence such as procedure, eligibility, etc.
MR licence in Brisbane makes you eligible to drive a medium rigid vehicle. Medium rigid vehicles are those vehicles that have 2 axles with a GVM of over 8 tonnes. You need to hold a C-class driving licence for at least 12 months to apply for an MR licence.
Get An MR Licence In Brisbane
If you are looking for an authorised driving school in Brisbane that offers Medium Rigid truck licence training then you can book a slot with Aus Truck Training School. We offer flexible sessions and our trained professionals assure a comfortable and friendly learning experience.
Aus Truck Training School offers training as well as assessment for all kinds of heavy vehicles including Medium Rigid drivers licence. You can also opt for single day training also, where you will be getting a detailed session for a day.
Training For MR Licence
At Aus Truck Training School, we offer three-kind of courses for those seeking an MR Licence. You can opt for a half day, one day or two day courses depending upon your personal preference. The following are the requirements to apply for a Medium Rigid licence:
- You must posses a car licence for at least a period of 24 months
- You must have an identification proof
- You must be able to drive a car having manual transmission
- You must complete Transport Road Rules test
- You must pay practical test fee
- For those holding an LR licence, written test is not required
- For those who need an MR Licence to drive a bus, driver’s authorization from TMR will also be required