HC Licence Brisbane
A heavy combination truck licence is required for driving a prime mover or truck towing one trailer. If you want to get an HC licence in Brisbane then you must hold a medium rigid licence or a heavy rigid licence for at least 12 months. With an HC licence, you can drive any truck or towed trailer having a GVM of more than 9 tonnes.
Type Of Heavy Combination Licence
There are three types of HC licences and you can select one according to your preferences. The difference in these licences is based on their conditions, precisely on the gearbox restrictions. The following are the three types of Heavy Combination licence:
- HC Unconditional Licence: There are no restrictions on the gearbox. The vehicle will be comprising a double-clutching technique.
- HC Condition B (HCB) Licence: This licence makes you drive HC vehicles with a manual or an automatic gearbox.
- HC Condition A (HCA) Licence: With this licence, you can drive HC vehicles having an automatic gearbox only.
Get An HC Licence Brisbane
For those who wish to upgrade their driving skills and are interested in getting an HC licence Brisbane, Aus truck training school is one such registered institute that offers training for all kinds of heavy vehicle driving and licences that are approved by the government.
Our efficient trainers ensure a comfortable learning experience making you get your licence conveniently. You can also opt for flexible sessions and those who are confident of towing trailers can also upgrade directly to a multi combination truck driving licence.
Training For HC Licence
Aus Truck Training School Brisbane offers numerous kinds of courses drafted according to the preferences of working as well as non-working professionals. Those who are seeking an HC Licence Brisbane, Aus Training Institute is an ideal and one of the most affordable truck driving school Brisbane. Our well-spoken and friendly professionals will train you in the most efficient way!
The following are the requirements to apply for a HC Licence Brisbane:
- An MR or HR driving licence for at least a period of 12 months
- An identification proof
- A medical certificate, if required
- Know driving a car with manual transmission
- Appear for Transport Road Rules test
- Pay the practical test fee
- For those holding a Light Rigid Licence, Medium Rigid licence or Heavy Rigid Licence the written test is not required